When We Are Closed

If you require medical advice outside of the surgery’s opening hours, please contact 111.

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

Minor Injuries Unit (MIU)

Horsham (MIU) and East Grinstead MIU at Queen Victoria Hospital (walk- in) can diagnose and treat a wide range of minor injuries and ailments for both adults and children over one year old; such as: Minor head injuries with no loss of consciousness; Minor burns and scalds; Limb injuries; Simple eye infections i.e. conjunctivitis plus foreign bodies/abrasions; Cuts and grazes; Bites and stings; Ear and throat infections; Skin infections

Horsham MIU - more here

East Grinstead MIU - more here

Crawley Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) at Crawley Hospital (walk-in)

Treat most injuries or illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening. For example sprains and strains, broken bones, minor burns and scalds, minor head and eye injuries, bites and stings. You do not need to book an appointment – just turn up and you will be seen by either a doctor or nurse.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website